Friday, February 03, 2006

movies that make me wanna shake my body body

i've realized recently that i would like to start a collection of dvds. i know myself well enough that i will never spend my money on purchasing things of this nature. it would take away from my booze, traveling and clothes habits. so, i've compiled a list of things that i would like to own. it will updated periodically (with additions or when i get something on the list.) the most critical pieces will be bolded.

feel free to start spending anytime. i'll be waiting.


Aeon Flux: The Complete Animated Collection
Alice (Neco z Alenky)
Amarcord

American Psycho
Annie Hall

Beat Street
Belle de Jour
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Breakin’ & Breakin’ II: Electric Boogaloo
But I’m a Cheerleader

Cecil B. Demented
The Color Purple

Dark Days
The Decalogue
Dirty Dancing & Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
La Dolce Vita
Dream for an Insomniac

Election
Elizabeth
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Eye

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

The Godfather I & II
Gone With the Wind
Goodbye, Lenin!

In the Bedroom

Little Otik (Otesánek)
Lost in Translation

My Fair Lady

Noi the Albino

Pecker
Pumpkin
A Pyromaniac’s Love Story

Reservoir Dogs
The Royal Tenenbaums
Rushmore

Serial Mom
Space Ghost Coast to Coast: Volumes I - III
A Street Car Named Desire

Titus
Trois Couleurs


The Umbrellas of Cherbourg

A Very Long Engagement

Withnail & I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home